Resources to Make Technology Profitable
InnoCentrix’s polymer materials consultants can improve your profitability
- Innocentrix Capabilities
- Six Sigma and Lean Overview
- Tricks of the Trade
- Polymer Materials Resources
- Technical papers
- List of publications
- Visit our list of patents
See our Six Sigma and Lean overview to see how our polymer consultants utilize a process management approach to improve your polymer materials performance.
As a leading polymer materials authority, our polymer consultants often speak at technical meetings and professional societies. See some of our presentations, available for download.
- Six Sigma Executive Overview by Dr. Jeff Gotro
- Rheological and Dielectric Characterization of Therosetting Polymers by Dr. Jeff Gotro
- Open Innovation by Dr. Larry Crane
- Cure Characterization of Thermosetting Polymers by Rheology and Thermal Analysis, by Dr. Jeff Gotro and Dr. R. Bruce Prime
Ongoing feature where we will periodically add a new short article on how to improve your polymer materials characterization. Our current article: Characterization of Thermosetting Polymers: How to Get More Out of Your Rheometer.
The following links to polymer websites may be useful:
- Society of Plastics Engineers; www.4spe.org A network of plastics professionals around the world promoting the knowledge and education of plastics and polymers. You can find the many technical and market divisions links on the SPE home page.
- American Chemical Society; www.acs.org A resource for chemistry and chemical applications, including databases, publications, career information and educational resources. The Polymer Chemistry Division website is www.polyacs.org. The Polymeric Materials; Science and Engineering website is http://membership.acs.org/P/PMSE.
- Materials Research Society; www.mrs.org The Materials Research Society brings together scientists, engineers and research managers from all sectors to share findings in the research and development of new materials of technological importance.
- American Society for Quality; www.asq.org The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the world’s leading authority on quality. ASQ advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide. The Six Sigma section of the website can be reached via http://www.asq.org/learn-about-quality/six-sigma/overview/overview.html.
Visit examples of how we’ve helped our customers develop new polymer materials for electronics. An Improved Laminate for Embedded Capacitance Applications.
As a leading polymer materials authority, our projects on advanced polymer challenges have been featured in the multiple publications. InnoCentrix Publications list.
Our polymer consultants were recently co-inventors on two patent applications demonstrating that we are intimately engaged with our clients in developing novel polymer material solutions. Contact us to see how our polymer consultants experience and patent knowledge can help you with your polymer material challenges. InnoCentrix List of Patents.
Contact Us to see how our polymer consultants can transform your polymer materials innovation obstacles into stepping stones to future growth and profitability.