If You’re Standing Still, You’re Falling Behind
InnoCentrix provides a series of customizable polymer training modules to help your organization keep up with the demands of highly technical organizations. Our polymer training materials utilize the best current thinking and approaches. We offer three styles:
- Online Webinars
- Traditional workshop training (customized for specific polymer training needs)
- Custom blended learning training (onsite, Webinar, online meetings, etc.)
With the availability of highly effective webinar software platforms, polymer training can come right to your office or home. No travel, no hotels, or hard seats in conference rooms. Visit The Video Store for more information on our expanding line-up of online polymer training webinars. We provide polymer training to scientists and engineers who may not have completed formal training in polymers, but find themselves working with polymers, have to characterize polymers, or formulate with polymers. Polymer training modules include fundamentals, characterization, and applications.
At InnoCentrix, we are specialists in Thermoset polymers. In 2011, Thermoset University was founded. At Thermoset University we offer a comprehensive line-up of polymer training focused on thermoset polymers. We offer webinar online training, short courses, and customizable thermoset polymer training modules (see our Three Day Thermoset Short course description).
InnoCentrix provides customized training modules to improve your organization’s capabilities in the following areas:
- Technical Problem Solving
- Design for Six Sigma (both Black Belt and Green Belt levels)
- Design of Experiments (DOE) including Mixture Designs for formulations
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- New Product Development Process
- Managing Technology Development from Research to Commercialization
- Intellectual Property Management and Strategy
- Project Management
We have partnered with MyBlendedLearning.com to bring you the state-of-the art in Six Sigma (Green Belt and Black Belt), Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Design of Experiments (DOE), and Project Management training. This method combines onsite training, virtual classrooms, and one-on-one coaching to help your organization deliver results in a cost-effective manner.
Jeff Gotro is an active speaker on both the local and national levels. He has been an invited speaker at numerous national technical and professional societies. Jeff tailors his presentations to meet the audience needs and the type of conference or engagement. He can speak on a wide variety of topics including:
- Detailed technical presentations or webinars (polymer science, polymer chemistry, rheology, processing, curing, cure characterization)
- Applications of polymers in electronics
- Key issues in innovation and product development
- Product development process
- Managing Technology Development from Research to Commercialization (Platform Development)
- Managing intellectual property and IP process and strategy
- Open Innovation
- “How to Make Your Blog the Center of Your Consulting Web Presence” presented at the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) Orange County Breakfast Meeting on Feb. 10, 2011.
- “Polymers in Semiconductor Packaging” Three part webinar series sponsored by the International Microelectronics and Packaging Society (IMAPS), September 2010
- “Polymers Hard at Work in Your Cell Phone” Presented to the Southern California Chapter of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), July 2010
- “Cure Characterization of Thermosetting Polymers by Rheology and Thermal Analysis: Uncovering Unique Properties and Applications“ Invited lecture at the Society of Plastics Engineers Annual Technical Conference (ANTEC), Orlando, Florida, May 2010
- “Risk Reduction in the Product Development Process” Presented to the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) Orange County Technology Special Interest Group, January, 2010
- “Using LinkedIn to Build and Maintain Vibrant Consulting Network” Presented to the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) Orange County Breakfast Meeting, October 2010
Contact Jeff to discuss how he can help make your next event a success with a high-impact, focused presentation that will “wow” your audience.